Effective today, November 23, 2020, in light of the recent spike in COVID cases and the amount of work needed to close out our year, all City Hall offices will be closed to the general public for the next two weeks. We will be fully operational, and all staff will be available to field calls and answer your concerns regarding municipal matters. The November 24 th City Council meeting will be held virtually. And as usual, the drop box can be utilized for all payments. We will tentatively reopen on Monday December 7, 2020.
- Aiken Refuse FAQs for 2023
- Christmas Tree Pickup
- Winter Weather Advisory
- City Council to Hire City Administrator During Special Meeting
- CodeRED Community Notification Service
- Fall Leaf Pick Up | Oct 31 – Dec 8
- Hometown Holiday Parade & Tree Lighting – Nov 19, 2022
- Community Help Needed – Blood Drive!
- New Castle Spending Report for 2020 – ACT 13
- Blood Drive – May 19, 2022 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm