Effective today, November 23, 2020, in light of the recent spike in COVID cases and the amount of work needed to close out our year, all City Hall offices will be closed to the general public for the next two weeks. We will be fully operational, and all staff will be available to field calls and answer your concerns regarding municipal matters. The November 24 th City Council meeting will be held virtually. And as usual, the drop box can be utilized for all payments. We will tentatively reopen on Monday December 7, 2020.
- PennDOT – District 11 News
- Thank You Allegheny Health Network and Highmark!
- Tax Deadline Extension
- City Hall Now Open
- New Castle Community Blood Drive – March 25
- Winter Weather Advisory until 1pm Tuesday February 16, 2021
- New Castle Designated as Zoom Town
- City mandated by Act 47 to stop selling extra tags
- 2021 Adopted City Budget
- Public Notice – Independent Auditor’s Publication; Financial Statements