In lieu of the authorization by Governor Wolf’s office for Lawrence County to enter the GREEN PHASE we will reopen CITY HALL on Monday June 15, 2020 for our regular Hours of Operation.
Most departments will be Appointment Only.
- We will only operate at 50% normal building capacity
- We will offer Hand Sanitizing Stations throughout the building
- We will wear the CDC recommended Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- We will have Sneeze Guards installed in all public service areas
- We will have the building sanitized daily and sterilized monthly
- *We will hold Public Meetings on site after June 15th
- Call ahead to schedule appointment for ALL DEPARTMENTS, except Tax Office
- Tax Office will be open 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM, on or after June 15
- Wear CDC recommended PPE at all times
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Utilize Hand Sanitizing Stations when available
- Be patient as we are all dealing with tough times
- Stay home if you are feeling sick